NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before i start THIS IS NOT MY CAR
I knew this guy from Colorado and i just found out he got an celica and the kit doesnt look like a Blitz so i wanted to ask... i dont know him really well but we chilled a little....
the celica itself is actually really nice and im kinda jealous but here are the pics... if this isnt a blitz how in the hell did he manage to get this intercooler setup? I myspaced him so hopefully he gets back to me...
he is claiming 325 on his myspace and i know thats bull even for a blitz unless it has a built engine and i dont think this celica has that by the looks.. i didnt see any engine management system and no gauges for his inside shot

·
Registered
801 Posts
i dont think its a blitz kit as well, but the car does look pretty sexxxy though.. especially with the tc wheels..

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
Need more pics. Might be a custom rotrex...

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Many" Leave me alone...:fawk:lol i doubt its a rotrex... he doesnt seem like the type of person who would know that kind of stuff... as for it being custom what kind of unit would be needed for something like that?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
pretty white celi...

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well he wrote me and apprently its customs... he didnt say anything specific... but hes going to be in this show soon he will have more pics..ill try and find out what he is using...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Blitz are you still going ahead with the rotrex???

Man use a 95mm pulley and you will get over 300whp easy :p and man o man is my car fun now :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.