NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before i start THIS IS NOT MY CAR
I knew this guy from Colorado and i just found out he got an celica and the kit doesnt look like a Blitz so i wanted to ask... i dont know him really well but we chilled a little....
the celica itself is actually really nice and im kinda jealous but here are the pics... if this isnt a blitz how in the hell did he manage to get this intercooler setup? I myspaced him so hopefully he gets back to me...
he is claiming 325 on his myspace and i know thats bull even for a blitz unless it has a built engine and i dont think this celica has that by the looks.. i didnt see any engine management system and no gauges for his inside shot

·
Registered
801 Posts
i dont think its a blitz kit as well, but the car does look pretty sexxxy though.. especially with the tc wheels..

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Many" Leave me alone...:fawk:lol i doubt its a rotrex... he doesnt seem like the type of person who would know that kind of stuff... as for it being custom what kind of unit would be needed for something like that?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
pretty white celi...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Blitz are you still going ahead with the rotrex???

Man use a 95mm pulley and you will get over 300whp easy :p and man o man is my car fun now :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.