NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, my car is going into the garage today.

I have this question.... I previously thought that my turbo was bad, turned out it wasnt.

basically i still have smoke coming out of exhaust when boost builds up. I just installed a new GT2871R with an oil inlit adapter 0.9mm which is the standard. I made a whole improved oil route and even got the moroso oil pan just to make sure.

I was inspecting the car, when i remove the oil cap and the car is idling i have a mixture of oil and fuel sprinkling out. My BOV has oil on it. so it seems that oil is flowing through the IC piping into the intake.

What could this be??? Cracked ring lands is my first guess. but any other possibilities??? Im going to inspect the engine today but any help would do.

Thanks!

:(

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yes, check compression.

Are you sure that your breather and PCV hoses are set up right for a turbo?
Spot on! :S i cant believe they didnt fix this............ it took 5 minutes.

we removed the hose from the throttle body and went for a run, no more smoke.......

we went with a compression test, while performing the test everything was soaked in oil from all that pressure. All cylinders were fine except cylinder 1 which needed a little more time to hit 220.

tmrw we are going to inspect the block

This is what ive done to the hose, its similar to what Fraugt did

what exactly should be done to the hose?

Is there anything i should inspect after this error?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.