NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to buy my first car in about a month and am heavily considering a celica gts. what i want to know is if i would be able to get a 2000-2001 gts with under 100k miles and under 10 grand? i have been looking and looking and having limited cars to choose from.

thanks

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
yeah, its possible. ive seen a couple in my area with around 90k+ miles on em going for 8-9k. you can also find salvaged title cars for even cheaper.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Just keep looking around and take your time!
Check autotrader and other car sites good luck!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2000BAMAGT-S said:
if you don't mind close to 100k then it shouldn't be a problem. Get a manual GT-S or manual GT
should i mind though cuz im definately going to be getting stick?

·
Registered
208 Posts
i bought mine with around 82,000 miles and its a manual GT-S it runs amazing. but it wasnt under 10k but thats b/c it has lots done to it, with that many miles stock would be under 10k just make sure its in good condition. i had mine checked by a toyota dealer before i bought mine just to be safe.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
i bought my gts used in 02 and it just went over 100k not too long ago....still runs like new :p

·
Registered
261 Posts
I bought my 00 GT in 03 for 12,850.0 with 48,000K on the car through toyota. You should be able to find a GTS for around 10G easily. Try autotrader. Make sure and check the blue book value also. They wanted 15G when I went in and then I came back with the Blue Book value (12,850.) and thats what I paid.:headbang:

·
Registered
275 Posts
if you have $5,000 - $10,000 to spot, go to one of those police car auction places where you could get a brand new car for a really cheap price. haha ^_^

j/k. it's possible. you just have to look and wait at times. I searched for about 3 months before I even settle down to buy my 2001 Celica GT-S at 44000 miles. price was just a little bit higher than what you want, but I got it for $12,500! KBB value was still at about $15,500. ;p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts