NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today when i was at the gas station, a girl named Kim started talking to me, asking if i knew a guy named "L.T." she said he drove a blue celica like mine. after a minute or so, I realized that she was talking about Wren. I told her that he was in florida right now, but i thought he would be on leave soon, and possibly be heading back this way for a while. I asked if she had spoken with him at all recently and she replied:

"well... not really. see... he kinda cheated on me. so... I guess just tell him that next time I see him, I'm gonna kick him in the balls."

:rofl:

so Wren, in order to avoid testicular trauma, stay away from the exxon station at the intersection of MD2 and Arnold Station Rd. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
nice:D

so doug did u get her number so in case wren back u give her a call;)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
that is Wren's psycho ex girlfriend, I am sure he will not be going anywhere near her...she used to call and harass him all the time...

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
cbgt4me said:
that is Wren's psycho ex girlfriend, I am sure he will not be going anywhere near her...she used to call and harass him all the time...
:werd:

That bish was seriously messed in the head. If you see her again e-brake over her crazy ass.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
LMAO, omg Doug...I told you that you would probably run into my psycho ex girlfriend. She is EXTREMELY twisted. Prinya, Jeremy and a few others know how she is. She has had a messed up past where she has been so ****ed over she thinks every guy is cheating on her when in reality she was the one cheating. LOL, she basically was cheating on another guy when she met me the first time. :rofl:

But seriously Doug...again, stay the hell away from her. She is bad news.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.