NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few items still for sale that I need to get rid of ASAP! Items marked with a * are pick-up only.

Please send me a PM with a reasonable offer. If you need it shipped, I will get a shipping quote for you so include your zip code.

• 1:10 Scale Toyota Celica RC Car (missing charging cable...you can order that online)
  • 1ZZ Stock Airbox w/ New Filter
  • C/F 1ZZ Engine Cover (7/10 Quality)
  • Hexomat Floor Mats
  • * LEDGlow Wireless Underbody Kit (Blue/New - Unboxed Only To Check Contents)
  • Muteki SR48 Lug Nuts w/ Locking Lugs - Burning Blue
  • TRD Oil Cap
  • Trunk Carpet w/ Celica Logo
  • * Ultrasuede Headliner (visors/pillars already sold)

·
Registered
132 Posts
How much for the Carbon fiber 1zz cover ?

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FYI: I still have some items for sale so if you're interested but don't have the money yet, I will be back in the states in March and access the items to sell. So save up your money.

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Time to bump this thread again now that I am back from my deployment. I still have the following items for sale. Send me offers without shipping included and your zip code and I will get a shipping quote for you.

• 1:10 Scale Toyota Celica RC Car (missing charging cable...you can order that online and one nut that holds a wheel on...buy that at Lowes)
  • 1ZZ Stock Airbox w/ New Filter
  • C/F 1ZZ Engine Cover (7/10 Quality)
  • Hexomat Floor Mats
  • * LEDGlow Wireless Underbody Kit (Blue/New - Unboxed Only To Check Contents)
  • TRD Oil Cap
  • Trunk Carpet w/ Celica Logo
  • * Ultrasuede Headliner (pending outcome of another sale)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts