NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just about ready to get rid of the car for my new one. It's been a great journey in the Celica community and made a lot of friends. I'm sure everyone's been busy here and there, but I have to make the next upgrade in life, which is my new 350z. If anyone is interested in any parts I have, let me know, I might just trade off if you want. Yes, the Trial kit is still damaged from the dyno accident, and at this point, it's better to not fix it for the trade-in. I'm thinking of selling the APR CF Mirrors though, since Eli wanted them so badly ;P

I miss you all, I hope life has been treating y'all good! :werd:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately, I do not know how much of the car I will be parting out honestly. But I'll list for you since most of y'all are new faces to me :)

-Full Trial Bodykit (Rear bumper with a crack, sideskirts with a crack on each, and dings on the Front bumper "all can be fixed @ a shop for cheap")
-Injen RD CAI
-Custom Painted CF Hood
-APR CF Sideview Mirrors (Silver Base)
-S2000 Antenna
-Reverse Gauges
-17" BSM Black with chrome trim wheels
-JDM Beatrush Front Strut Bar
-JDM Carbing Rear Arm Bar
-TRD Trunk Bar
-Blue Bombers Ported GT Header
-Custom 2.25" Exhaust

Old Picture about a Year ago.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Im in the same boat as Mikey, but i havent made a for sure decision, but with all the issues Ive been having with the celi, I think it maybe time....

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
What are you looking for the wheels? Are you willing to do a swap for GT-S wheels and some cash? Also, how much for the TRD rear strut bar?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Archer2KGTS said:
What are you looking for the wheels? Are you willing to do a swap for GT-S wheels and some cash? Also, how much for the TRD rear strut bar?

good call on those...
its nice to see another z owner, any planms to it... i am in the process of going FI, getting also a mean set of coilovers :D...but as always my respect to the celi, my first import ;)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
CeliAngel said:
Im in the same boat as Mikey, but i havent made a for sure decision, but with all the issues Ive been having with the celi, I think it maybe time....
What would you be changin too?

Q*Spec said:
why don't you get a solstice and have the dealership put a v8 in it?

not a bad idea.. the solstice looks quit nice IMO, liek the new sky

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
cool
let us know how it goes!
how about an rsx?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
import~mobility said:
CeliAngel said:
^^Im going to look at a WRX tomorrow......we'll see what happens
You won't be disappointed. ;)
is that what you got drew?
what are your plans? haven't seen youi posting in a while...sup m8t

·
Registered
34 Posts
CeliAngel said:
^^Im going to look at a WRX tomorrow......we'll see what happens
oh god, whatever you do, do not put a blow-off or intake on that car....... please for the love of god do not do this. Intakes and BOV's are a waste of money and yield nothign but damage. BOV's cause massive rich conditions and will totally destroy the catalytic converter in your up-pipe throwing chunks of it into the turbo destroying the blades. Intakes are pointless and do nothing.

·
Registered
626 Posts
QuickSilverXP said:
is that what you got drew?
what are your plans? haven't seen youi posting in a while...sup m8t
:wave:

I bought a 06 STi. Loving it so far...

No real plans as of yet, just enjoying my car stock.

holdupyogunz said:
oh god, whatever you do, do not put a blow-off or intake on that car....... please for the love of god do not do this. Intakes and BOV's are a waste of money and yield nothign but damage. BOV's cause massive rich conditions and will totally destroy the catalytic converter in your up-pipe throwing chunks of it into the turbo destroying the blades. Intakes are pointless and do nothing.
She hasn't even bought the car yet and you're already going off, good lord, go take a Prozac and calm down.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Sorry to see another celica owner get rid of their car. Seems like everyone is getting rid of theirs. I've decided to keep mine since I don't owe anything else on it and wait until I can afford a second commuter car.

·
Registered
901 Posts
CeliChick2003 said:
Sorry to see another celica owner get rid of their car. Seems like everyone is getting rid of theirs. I've decided to keep mine since I don't owe anything else on it and wait until I can afford a second commuter car.

^^ what she said

plus im just going to wait til I graduate before i get a new car. (2 more years, yuck. im like, the oldest sophomore EVER! :p) perhaps by then the new camaro will be released. if so, it will be a toss up between that, a g35, or an exige (if i can fit..)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts