NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I finally had enough of the little sporty car. So Saturday I went to the GMC Dealer and got myself a 2003 GMC Sonoma ZR2. It's an extended cab with about a 3 inch lift and big off road tires. I've always thought about getting a pick up so if I need to haul stuff I can and now I did it.

Well it's been fun. I know that I didn't meet alot of you guys but I was one of the first in the area to have the Celi and hook it up (ask MarkyMark). I may still try to make a meet or two in the area. I will also post pics once I pick it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
smokey668_99 said:
I was one of the first in the area to have the Celi and hook it up (ask MarkyMark).

eh...that's okay....we all believe you.........

Cheers, fella.....best o' luck to ya.

·
Registered
880 Posts
smokey668_99 said:
Well I finally had enough of the little sporty car. So Saturday I went to the GMC Dealer and got myself a 2003 GMC Sonoma ZR2.
That's cool bro. They are very nice trucks and handle well off road. My buddy has a Chevy S-10 ZR2, but he put a 5" Lift and a 3" Body lift and is now running 35" tires.

I was very surpised when it handled some of the trails, hell he even made it through a mud hole that my Jeep didn't. Good choice of vehicle, the only down side might be finding parts here in the future because they are done after this year. The ZR2 is getting replaced with the Colorado. you will have alot of fun with the vehicle.

A great forum is ZR2.com Might even catch at paragon (off road place by the poconos. They have a big meet each year there. IT is leaning towards the 9th of August this year. Have fun in the new truck

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GT-S Kid thanks for the info. I was wondering if there were any forums for the truck out there. And yeah it should be fun. The truck seemed to handle fairly well on the pavement when I test drove it. Now I just need to get used to sitting up higher.

Aahleks I got if from Salerno in Randolph. I was there Saturday from about 10-12:30 filling out all of the paperwork. I will be back up there today by about 4:45-5 PM to finish everything up and get rid of my squeky Celi (Belt needs replaced again).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.