NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its Amazing out of all you trash talking members here that I could not get even get 1 just 1!!! person to step up and race me instead of running their mouths. You all have proven to me that your just a bunch of **** talking rice boys who cant do ****, Oh yeah you can talk about it but when it comes time to step up to the plate everyone hides or just resumes to their **** talking, what a big bunch of PU$$YS.

Im outta here, you all have wasted enough of my time, but thanks again for proving me right.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by 03SilverGTS
Its Amazing out of all you trash talking members here that I could not get even get 1 just 1!!! person to step up and race me instead of running their mouths. You all have proven to me that your just a bunch of **** talking rice boys who cant do ****, Oh yeah you can talk about it but when it comes time to step up to the plate everyone hides or just resumes to their **** talking, what a big bunch of PU$$YS.

Im outta here, you all have wasted enough of my time, but thanks again for proving me right.
From the gate the trash talking was started by you.

You were the first to say the eclipse would smoke a Celica. But really, who would drive all the way to you or you to them just for a race? Kind of dumb. Finding a local one would be best, but coincidentially, everyone who was involved in the argument didnt live relatively close.

·
Banned
284 Posts
go to trackschedule.com and sign up for the track days at barber motorsports park in birmingham, AL on november 20-21. I will be there in my celi and we can see who can make it around the track the fastest.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
From the gate the trash talking was started by you.

You were the first to say the eclipse would smoke a Celica. But really, who would drive all the way to you or you to them just for a race? Kind of dumb. Finding a local one would be best, but coincidentially, everyone who was involved in the argument didnt live relatively close.

exactly!.. and like i said if it means that much to you (doesnt mean a thing to me) then YOU come to atlanta, there IS a GT-S waiting for you here

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
In before the lockdown :)

HEY $hit for brains, I already told your sorry a$$ to hit the track and show some worth while numbers. Obviously I cant race you Cause I'm in CA stupid. If you can't beat the track times how can you expect to beat anyone?

grow up and get a life then you'll realize your car is pathetic :gap:

perhaps you should go get a turbo. at least then you might put up a good race for me :rofl:

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
Originally posted by 03SilverGTS

Don't worry I don't think anybody will lose sleep from you not being here. :chiggy:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
teh eclipse > us

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
how old are you dude? i bet your still in h/s. grow up man and stop trying to get internet races against cars that will serve your car up. if i i lived near you i would go tear ur a$$ apart just because you annoy the hell out of me......

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i should call HIM out.. give him a 6 car handicap against the STi.. from 0-120

dudes... try that new THICK BURGER from hardees.. it fawking OWNS!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
reuben have you tried that new "thick burger" from hardees?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
arent the newer gts eclipses slow? i dono. My girlfriend drives one and it doesnt seem that fast. But then again its an auto. I like the car though, its pretty nice but not as nice as the celica :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.