NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
no not with u viola:gap: ....even though u look pretty hot/cute

i'v fallen in love with scott's (trdeed) car:headbang: :drool: :thumbup:

that thing halls ass. i would have love to push it (even though i didnt' and scott was practically begging me to punch it)....i love that damn car.

the only time i really pushed it was on the sharp on ramp doing about 80-90. the TRD LSD rocks big time:headbang:

keep up the good work scott

ps- scott....when i got into my car...i was like wtf, where did the power go:gap: and the shifter and clutch felt way different

EDIT: manny or viola......post some pics

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
TRD StreetRacing said:
no not with u viola:gap: ....even though u look pretty hot/cute
stop lying! u know u fell in love with me! hahahaha

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
hey it was cool meeting you all, you got some sick rides. I will have some mods soon enough!

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok....i'm lost. who is who. i can't seem to put any faces w/ the "user names on the board"

please put ur "user name" and you name together for me. so far i know only manny and viola cuz it states it in their user names:gap:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
BWHAHAHA... look at the howl in his face.

We shouldve taken pics and I mentioned it to Paul but the domestic rowdiness discouraged us from going through with it.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Viola will supply the comedic side of the meet since her pics of the cars came out pretty dark. Lovin the Fuji F-601. All my pics came out sooo clear. Gonna post pics as soon as my usb cable gets here. I already received confirmation that its on its way.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
ok i tried to put other pix here but they came out mad small...so just go to my photo album! I know i'm suppoed to have pix of the cars...but they came out way too dark..waiting for manny to get his cable to put the pix on the internet..including that pic of my ass! hahaha :naughty:
Also This site just needs a little laugh sometimes...so check out the pix..leave comments if u want
Click here to see the pix from Friday

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Re: Hey Veiola

SilverBlackGTS said:
I already pimped u!!!!!!!!
u pimped me? haha ur cute! babe the only person doing the pimping here is me! so stop :drool: over my body! :chuckles:

and btw punk my name is spelled VIOLA! Get it right!

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'm guessing ur asking about scott's car?

well he has I/H/E and all his tranny work done (LSD, flywheel and clutch). his suspension is pretty damn good too. his car was sticking to the road like there was no tomorrow.

it was a breazy to drive that car (except for the 3rd gear...u just had to get use to it, like i did on the way back)...but the rest of the tranny is crisp

i think scott is getting a high flow cat too (from louie)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.