NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, If it decides to rain before 3 o'clock today...I AM NOT going to drive my car to the Expo, Too much road grime and dirt to worry about kicking up on my car. Instead, My friend is going to Tow my car on his Flat bed towtruck covered w/ a tarp ;)

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
That's a serious entrance. Intimidation counts. Its a subtle way to tell the other competitors, "You have no flatbed, move to the side little man."

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Will,
I got a call from carexcess yesterday afternoon to apologize, YET AGAIN for not having the hinges in stock. Now they claim that Decah hasn't sent them out yet. I ordered this sh!t over a month ago!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
If you have serious problems with Springman's, report them.

Contact PA's Attorney General's Office of Consumer Protection's Scranton office at 1-800-441-2555 (you may be re-directed to the Allentown office). If enough people file complaints, the office will start an investigation.

Office of Attorney General
Bureau of Consumer Protection
101 Penn Avenue
Scranton, PA 18503
(570) 963-4913

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
Hopefully you can fit up on there w/o scratching the front. I was damn close (1/2") to scraping and I'm stock. The Jerr-Dan tow truck was slightly down hill from me too, decreasing the angle of approach.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
God Damn it!! It's too late...It's pouring down here. Right when I finished installing my bumper the lightning cracked and it started COMING down

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.