NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after talking my shop in PA....I will HOPEFULLY be able to drive up Friday and pick up the car. The only thing is that Friday we have a big production at the school I work for so I won't be able to leave till probably 3. That would put me there (without traffic) at 6:30 and then turn around and FLY back here to maybe get to Dulles by 10. They are going to TRY to get the car ready for thursday, but it's pushing it. Keep your alls fingers crossed

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA..............love the sig slava

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
better yet........knock on wood :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey Phat, I can fill in your spot:) I couldn't register my car due to all spaces being filled up. I will have to do a waiting list on Sat at 8:00 am. :(

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
how hard is it to drive an auto? :confused:

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
I care less about cars as I go along, so I would. :D When I had my first POS honda civic I was so protective of it. Funny how things change. Now I'm not phased at all when I get chips, scratches etc on my car. I've already got both on my Rex, and it's only a month old.

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
PhatCellyGT said:
I know, it's different for you domestic owners...
:no: you fail to realize that i am half a domestic owner and HALF an import owner.........besides i'm just as anal about keeping my suv looking clean as you are about your AUTO ;) celica

1 - 20 of 23 Posts