NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had made several purchases from him in the past and they have gone smoothly, however recently I bought some parts from him and have only received part of my order. He kept promising to look into it, and to make sure he sends them right away, but never sent a tracking number and still no parts. I was able to open a PayPal claim and got my money back on one of the orders, but for some of the other parts the deadline has passed. I should have opened a claim earlier, I just trusted him based on past experience. I would recommend any potential buyers to be weary of him.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Iv been having same issue I bought a 03 bumper of him along with 03 fog brackets but he never sent a tracking num for the brackets I received the bumper but never received the brackets I really didn't mind cause he gave me a good deal on the bumper but never the less I paid for the brackets and never got the

Sent from my potato

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Japukspares is a forum sponsor now, so I'll make sure he gets this resolved.

PMing him now.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hi , I've had a pm off omnious, so apologies for any issues.

Spec, I'll pm you and resolve any issues.

Also chuck Norris, I'll pm you too.

You're brackets were missed out of the first order, but your replacements are on their way.

In future, I'll post up tracking numbers within a few days of orders.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I've just sent the pm' s. I hope you have both received them.

I have suggested a refund on the fog brackets until they turn up . Then once they are received you can hopefully resend the payment.

I have asked Speck which parts he wasn't refunded for and again this will be done. Or the missing parts from the original order will be sent. The the payment can again be sent afterwards.

I hope that is ok? Its past midnight over here now, so I'll reply to pm's in the morning.

·
Registered
8,250 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I received my seats yesterday from japukspares, very pleased with condition (and price) so far just giving it a once over when unpacking them. Still waiting for the door panels but so far satisfied with the transaction.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
I also am still waiting on the second half of my shipment just like Speck and others. I've had deadline after deadline broken and my patience is done since it's been almost two months. I don't want to open a Paypal claim but I will if I have to. A deals a deal and I've kept up my end.Consider yourselves forewarned.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just waiting on getting an intake in stock. once its here the intake and air box will ship together.

Thanks
At this point it has been long enough that I will have to ask for a refund and we can put this to rest. My advice would be not to sell parts which you do not have in your hands at the time of the sale, it can avoid these kinds of situations.

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Japukspares, a word of advice: even as a sponsor of this site, you cannot actively sell parts that you do not have in stock at the time of the sale.
This is another reason why the rules of posting pictures of parts, with username, is mandatory. Buyers need to be sure they are buying parts that you currently own.

If this is a regular practice you've been maintaining, please discontinue for the sake of your reputation here. The fact that you are located across the ocean from most of your clients also increases the chance that you won't get them their parts on time.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I also am still waiting on the second half of my shipment just like Speck and others. I've had deadline after deadline broken and my patience is done since it's been almost two months. I don't want to open a Paypal claim but I will if I have to. A deals a deal and I've kept up my end.Consider yourselves forewarned.
Your tracking number will be posted online later today for you.

At this point it has been long enough that I will have to ask for a refund and we can put this to rest. My advice would be not to sell parts which you do not have in your hands at the time of the sale, it can avoid these kinds of situations.
I'm happy to give a refund,. that is no problem at all.

Just send me a pm with your paypal details and I will do it for you today.

( I never normally sell anything that I don't have in my hands. As all my sales are done with pictures etc..Your original order though was for several airboxes and I did need to get another one for you. So your point is valid on this occasion. )

1 - 20 of 26 Posts