NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I received the door panel inserts a little while back and a partial refund recently to complete the transaction I had (originally paid for complete panels, but UK versions wouldn't really work). Very pleased with the condition of parts and the prices. Dan is also very good at responding very quickly to any questions or concerns. Some patience might be required for buyers however, it took a little longer than I thought to finish the deal. All that said I would definitely buy from again. :headbang: :cheers:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I received the door panel inserts a little while back and a partial refund recently to complete the transaction I had (originally paid for complete panels, but UK versions wouldn't really work). Very pleased with the condition of parts and the prices. Dan is also very good at responding very quickly to any questions or concerns. Some patience might be required for buyers however, it took a little longer than I thought to finish the deal. All that said I would definitely buy from again. :headbang: :cheers:
Glad that you were pleased. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
21 - 26 of 26 Posts