Hi guys

would like to share my bad experience with japukspares
i purchased fog lights off him

got picture, price and exchanged details

Paid on the 5th of Feb
shipped on the 14th March
arrived 20th March

what happened between the 5th of feb and 14th march
japukspares said he has posted the item and asked to wait.
waiting 3 weeks, never arrived.

japukspares said he will ship out a new one as the first may have been lost in the mail. it took him another week to send it out

when arrived...
the fog light looked exactly like the pictures he sent to me... (rust, broken bolt)
if he did resend the item that went missing in the post, it would have looked different

so obviously, he never shipped it out in the first place like he said

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Post the picture he sent and a picture of what you got. Most fogs are going to look the same given the age of the car, rust is going to be on anything used.

·
B A N K A I
1,303 Posts
All I can say is its a long way from England to Australia... but why it took so long for him to ship it out is a different question. But depending on what typ of price you payed for the shipping it will result in how long time it takes trust me on that.

·
B A N K A I
1,303 Posts
Just to be clear Im not defending him, but he is new to the forum and considering his short time here he has had at least 3 or 4 positive feedbacks on his sales, and he is very good communicating with from personal experiance. I to would be a bit angry to why it took so long to ship out so that he has to explain I guess but the fact is you got your items as described? thats a win in my book considering what I have to deal with over the years on this forum with shady sellers...

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
Keeping tabs on this...

Good to know that the item was received though, even belatedly.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with me. I can only appologise for this.

I'm glad that the parts did arrive with you in the end.

I am sorry for the week delay in getting the second set out to you. I try and have my FedEX pick ups togther so that I am not waiting in for a courier every day.

I have a few foglights in stock, so the ones that you received may well have been the ones in the picture, if the broken tab is what you are saying makes you think that it is.

I did send out a set to you beforehand though so I am a little lost with which ones I had sent? I have got about 4 sets of these foglights, so I must have sent out a different pair.

I hoped that I had rectified the problem and you have now received your foglights.

Again, I can only appologise for you not getting them sooner. I do try to keep everybody happy with their orders and parts, so if there is anything I can do to make you feel satisfied then please don't hesitate to let me know.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I only expressed my feedback/experience buying from jakukspares (this is the section to write it in).
I didn't say Do not buy from him. if I do buy something from him next time, hopefully it will be a good experience.

as he mentioned, he may have sent another set from the one as pictured.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'm not sure exactly what you are upset about? I'm assuming he shipped them out in a reasonable amount of time after you made your payment. You even said you were in contact with him and he told you that the items had been shipped and since it's shipped internationally it will take a little longer. If it were me, I would have contacted the seller before the items were in the mail for 3 weeks. From what I'm hearing, everything seems to point towards them being lost in the mail. I feel like this could have been taken care of outside the feedback thread.

I'd be upset if I was japukspares b/c he's getting negative feedback over something that was out of his control.

Just my thoughts, nothing personal

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
The seller's explanation about the parts seems reasonable enough. I consider this resolved.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.