NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not realy into flashy interiors but I always liked the look of the JDM dash... does anyone know what the stock LCD functions are? and is it even possible to get one with factory programing?(maybe a stupid question since it's probably all in japanese) I was also thinking about the posibility of running digital gauges or something? any useful info please post... thanks

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
it si going to be overly expensive to get the stock screen. the jdm center will fit nicely a 6.5" wide or 5.8" square i belive. the caseing for the screen will most likely have to be taken off but thats not that big of a deal. i have a 7" and it is to large for the hole. if you have more questions let me know.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hombredelassrta said:
it si going to be overly expensive to get the stock screen. the jdm center will fit nicely a 6.5" wide or 5.8" square i belive. the caseing for the screen will most likely have to be taken off but thats not that big of a deal. i have a 7" and it is to large for the hole. if you have more questions let me know.
Yeah I had a feeling the stock screen would be expensive... oh well.
Thanks for the info. I may PM you with some more specific questions. Thanks agian

·
Registered
194 Posts
i have a regular 6.5" screen in mine, i had to take the back off of the casing to get it to fit right. i also live in middletown/meriden ct. so if you did get a jdm and needed help on how to mount the screen i could help you.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts