NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dad had ordered me some JDM tinted lamps and a clear fuel door for my graduation..but I already have these...so now I have 2 sets because he didn't realise I already ordered them :rolleyes: ...these just came in today...both are brand new, and I need to sell them now.

This is what I have to get rid of:

Brand New JDM OEM Tinted lamps- $575 shipped.
Brand New Clear Fuel door with cap- $155 shipped.

These prices are damn good so don't lowball me...I will ship today if I receive payment before 4pm EST.

Luckily I do not have any more duplicates :gap: If interested let me know.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
2nd dibbs on the fuel door and if i had the extra cash i would pick up those headlights.....

-Dustin

EDIT: ill send you $160.00 paypaled directly if you have it today before 4 pm...so lemme know quick becuz i want this

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Damn that was a good price on the fuel door. Why you sell it so cheap? You could have easily gotten an extra $20-$30 on it. If I had the money I would snatch the headlights up real quick.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When you need cash in a hurry...you need it in a hurry. I don't expect the headlights to be here much longer but no bites yet!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Where do we send the money? Do you have a paypal.com account? What is your paypal.com account name?

·
Registered
958 Posts
I pm you. What is your paypal account name? I will send payment right now.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nice buy, nex.
I decided against it because I've got a mounting ebay debt to my sis' boyfriend. And on top of that I'm waiting for word on a couple more auctions (no, I have not won huge lots of japanese AVs, just non sexual toys from europe).

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Personafied said:
Damn that was a good price on the fuel door. Why you sell it so cheap? You could have easily gotten an extra $20-$30 on it. If I had the money I would snatch the headlights up real quick.
i know i bought the fuel door.....great price that i couldnt pass up....

is ur celi carbon blue or black ???

-Dustin

1 - 20 of 24 Posts