NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! I was wondering who would be interested in a group buy of authentic JDM sidemarkers(Amber of course). The price would be 70$ SHIPPED to the lower 48 states and includes a Varis JDM Charity Decal. The decals may come from KamiSpeed or directly from Varis. Either way each decal gives 1,000 Yen to the Japan Red Cross. KamiSpeed has listed info and pictures here-http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=330881.

Pretty much you'd be getting JDM sidemarkers with a free decal thrown in that helps people in need :).

Pics of sidemarkers installed-

Interested-
1.CelicaGTR10(SM Only)
2.celicajonz(SM Only)
3.TRDChamp(SM Only)
4.Dnar(SM Only)
(More to be added if necessary)

·
VTEC just kicked in yo!!!
3,676 Posts
I'd love to get in on this, but $70 for a GB is more expensive than the retail price on Kami's site :shrugs:

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to get in on this, but $70 for a GB is more expensive than the retail price on Kami's site
I can honestly say that I do not see them up for sale on Kami's site? PM me if you would like to show me.

Keep in mind that this includes the sidemarkers AND the decal...which donates 1,000 yen to the Japan Red Cross.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
right now kamispeed doesnt list them. they dont always keep them in stock they order them in like they do with the beatrush products. give it some time and theyll have them listed again im sure. and yea $70 shipped even with the decal is way more than what kami sells them for with shipping.......just saying

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can check for you if they'll fit if you're interested. The 70$ price is with the decal...so the price is not much more than Kamispeed's and you are giving to charity. If people would be more interested in JUST the sidemarkers...let me know.

Post here if you're interested in the deal I have listed, or specify that you are interested in sidemarkers ONLY.

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
right now kamispeed doesnt list them. they dont always keep them in stock they order them in like they do with the beatrush products. give it some time and theyll have them listed again im sure. and yea $70 shipped even with the decal is way more than what kami sells them for with shipping.......just saying
Kamispeed cannot get JDM items right now due to both C-One going bankrupt (C-One supplied them with JDM items) and the Earthquake/Tsunami disaster.

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Kamispeed cannot get JDM items right now due to both C-One going bankrupt (C-One supplied them with JDM items) and the Earthquake/Tsunami disaster.
Was just going to mention that last I was told, KamiSpeed is not bringing in another shipment and I called Kami tonight, their price would be 70$ shipped for just the sidemarkers. Will not be putting up a group buy unless AT LEAST 5 people are interested...hoping for more.

·
B A N K A I
1,303 Posts
^^ iam interested if the price is right

1 - 20 of 23 Posts