Items are about 2 months old.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
ill take the jdm sides:)

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
wus up man, hey can you take a picture of your front bumper, i'm interested in it....i have so many bug stains that it looks nasty...what is the condition of the bumper and stuff...well let me know, lates

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
MAN U ARE LIFESAVER....PLEASE READ

hey man i was just about to buy a brand new front bumper becuz i recently got the wings west body kit and my stock front bumper has a bad ass deep scratch on it and id like to get your stock front bumper off of u......do u have any pics...this ia greta because my celi is black man.....lol u are the man

holla at me dude

-Dustin

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Hey Scott, sorry for hijacking your thread...but if anyone's interested, I'll have my stock front bumper (black) and sideskirts for sale in a couple of weeks. Sides are in great shape, and the front in good shape with no noticeable chips (that I can see anyway). There are a couple of scrapes underneath, but you can't see them, you can only feel them with your hand...oh, and it has the license plate holes :( The front would be perfect for anyone wanting to add a front lip!

Anyway, if anyone's interested, let me know...

Usman

BTW...I'm pretty sure that I bought his sidemarkers..cuz I paid for them a little while ago...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts