11,645 Posts
thanks for posting here.

can you put me on the list?

Alex
1988 Celica Alltrac Turbo

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
dont get me wrong. the cars at the last show were very nice, and the show itself was cool, but being pretty much enclosed in an underground garage and the exhaust fumes and noise was a bit annoying.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
email sent..

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Bump...

who else registered/attending?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
im registered. im not 100% sure im going though. its all up to the car.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
the bee will make an appearance

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
oONoGoAutoOo said:
dont get me wrong. the cars at the last show were very nice, and the show itself was cool, but being pretty much enclosed in an underground garage and the exhaust fumes and noise was a bit annoying.
After watching fast and furious tokyo drift, where they had those scenes in the parking garage; was it similar to that? Were there cute asian girls dressed in nearly nothing and the ratio being 2:1 girls to guys and 1 white guy and 1 black guy who stick out from the rest? :chuckles:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
gah what should i do!!!?!?

i didnt wash the car. its been sitting for a week, maybe two. and i have to get up at 8 freaking AM. ************hsihtsi

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Carbonized_GT said:
gah what should i do!!!?!?

i didnt wash the car. its been sitting for a week, maybe two. and i have to get up at 8 freaking AM. ************hsihtsi
drive through car wash ftw!! :headbang:

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
EuGeNiLe GTS said:
oONoGoAutoOo said:
After watching fast and furious tokyo drift, where they had those scenes in the parking garage; was it similar to that? Were there cute asian girls dressed in nearly nothing and the ratio being 2:1 girls to guys and 1 white guy and 1 black guy who stick out from the rest? :chuckles:
lol!!! funny eugene! hahaha. if there were cute asians girls dressed in skimpy outfits....that would be the best meet ever!!! haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts