NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally after 12 years I got myself a JDM TRD Gauge Cluster. Ive wanted one of these for years but they were to expensive new and were to rare to come up for sale but here she is....

Obviously since it was from 2000 as you can see the color of the surround is different and the LCD gas bars are shaped differently.

The only thing I have noticed is that even though its an OEM part there seams to be a lag or stutter to the RPMs needle idk maybe its just me.

·
B A N K A I
1,303 Posts
How did you hook it up to test it? ;D I recently got me one as weel =) and they are so damn nice havent had the chance to intsal yet...

·
B A N K A I
1,303 Posts
I see hehe, just looking at picture I saw the needles on the TRD one being "active" then I thought how the hell did he do that? ;D, was it hard to install?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see hehe, just looking at picture I saw the needles on the TRD one being "active" then I thought how the hell did he do that? ;D, was it hard to install?
Oh lol no just the way it was sitting in the box caused them to point like that....installs easy 2 screws for the trim, 3 for the cluster, and 2 plugs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts