NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
what are you talking about????

dont think the wing is going to give you an hp by posting this is in the performance section of the site.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Dammit... TRD is making another "rice" part. What ever happened to the "Racing Development" part of TRD? More like "Ricer Development" now.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
:eek: Wow :drool: I think I like it

I wish we have a porshe like spoiler, if you hit 50mph, the wing will raise up

Hey Bat, the wing kinda looks like the wing from the SSTuner Celica :chuckles:

·
Registered
803 Posts
ACK!!! Not another Park Bench wing.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
That wing is hideous!! I agree TRD now stands for Total Rice Development!! Besides doesn't APC (American Produced Crap) make a wing like that that yo can buy for like $100 or so?? Why the hell would you pay TRD prices for the same thing??

Justin

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
maybe cuz the TRD one fits the celica's holes, and is made of all carbon fiber? :gap:

but its not that bad.... if it were used on a racing celica

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
pinoyracer said:
:eek: Wow :drool: I think I like it

I wish we have a porshe like spoiler, if you hit 50mph, the wing will raise up

Hey Bat, the wing kinda looks like the wing from the SSTuner Celica :chuckles:
I have the Kaminari Race Wing on my ride. It's adjustable, but I wished it had the same feature as the porshe ones, even the VW Beetle Turbo's wing flips up when you reach a certain speed.

Bat

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
a self-retractable wing, that is also functional on our celica's would cost a helluva a lot. You can put this one next to the scissor door conversion in the difficult and very pricey area.

·
Registered
74 Posts
ooh i want it - so i can let the neighborhood kids sit on it while waiting for the bus...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts