NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone purchased a JET performance upgrade? i was just curious as to what kind of ECU upgrade to do. i know everyone says "get PFC", but i want to look into other options before i decide. i've heard a lot of good things about JET chips, just not celica specific. any good places i could look for good pricing on PFC? any information is great. thanks.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
cdub said:
has anyone purchased a JET performance upgrade? i was just curious as to what kind of ECU upgrade to do. i know everyone says "get PFC", but i want to look into other options before i decide. i've heard a lot of good things about JET chips, just not celica specific. any good places i could look for good pricing on PFC? any information is great. thanks.

Its da bomb yo!! Gots me one beating Lambos left and right.
Look at the red search button on the tool bar above, amazing what you would be able to find.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well that answers that question....

so onto the PFC...where can i look to get a good price on it?

·
Registered
926 Posts
whoa, since when is pfc only 700 bucks??? i always thought it was more around 1000, i know for auto it is like 1500, would this one here work for auto???

·
Registered
926 Posts
cool2miketlu said:
No generic PFC is only for stick, but I hear there is one made for the automatic but that version costs like $1700.
yup, you could buy a faster car than auto gts for 1700 bucks haha, and thats the truth

·
Registered
41 Posts
InSw1tchedFlame said:
yup, you could buy a faster car than auto gts for 1700 bucks haha, and thats the truth
like a manual GT

and you can probably afford camcon or something to tweak it too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts