NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone hear anthing good bout the jet chips recalibration kit for the gt if so what r the HP and Torque gains and any downfalls

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok no ones gonna answer well just tell me is it worth it and why or why not

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
aws said:
ok no ones gonna answer well just tell me is it worth it and why or why not
Its worthless because there is no jet "chip" they put a new sticker on the stock ecu and thats it - they have been dyno proven to show no gains countless times.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Boosted2.0 said:
Its worthless because there is no jet "chip" they put a new sticker on the stock ecu and thats it - they have been dyno proven to show no gains countless times.

I have to disagree with you on this one Boosted2.0. I have two ecus for my car and one of them has the JET chip in it. I got curious one day and took them both apart and saw that they in fact did put one of their chips in there. Now let me also say that I had many (about 7) people drive my car with and without the chip and all agree that it did a little something, not near as much as my current e-manage, and not worth the 300 bucks I put down on it. If you are interested in trying it out AWS then just PM me. I will sell it for 100.00. And it felt just like putting another AEM intake on my car but I only noticed it at lower rpms up high I didn't feel too much. I think the timing my have been advanced a tad because I felt the small gain at lower rpms but I had it dyno'd and my air/fuel was at the same before I had put it in. So try it and if it does nothing for you just ship it back to me, if you want it, buy it.

·
Banned
1,944 Posts
i had one on my dodge dakota

hahahahahahaaa and a throttle body spacer...i was so stupid back then...lol

as far as cars were concerned

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Boosted2.0 said:
he speaks the truth noobs should listen !

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
jet is worthless!!! nuff said!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts