NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.jetspeed.com.au/offtheshelfkits.asp

Has anyone gotten this thing, or know pricing and shipping? I fell in love with the front and would love to at least get it.

Thing is, I've emailed them *several* times, and never a response. Are they still in business, or just plain lazy? I don't want to spend 3-4 bucks a minute just to talk to them on the phone to get info! Any idea if anyone in the US carries their stuff?

I'm getting sick of my stock parts since my Blitz was trashed from my accident in December, and the other kits just aren't catching my eye the way the Jetspeed one has.

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did, that's how I emailed them :) And I saw the "general estimates" page on their off-the-shelf kits. That can fluctuate wildly depending on what you're wanting, so that doesn't tell me much.

I guess I'll break down and call to get the info. I want that front pretty bad, heh. Anyone know what the time difference between us and Australia is? Wanna make sure I call them when they're open.

If I can reach them and get the pricing info on the kit (at least the front), I'll post it here. But if anyone else sees this and has the info I'm looking for, please lemme know. Thanks!

· Registered
2,546 Posts
hahhaa jetspeed kit? i think you are confused with TEAM JETSPEED from the bayarea. i dont think its the jetspeed kit man.

· Registered
1,382 Posts
what cost alot is importing that kit. The side skirts are cwest skirts from another car but were modified to fit the celica. The front bumper they do have but the company is in australia so with that in mind good luck. BTW that is a bad ass kit!!

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They finally replied back. The front is $410, but they didn't give me a shipping price! Just said their local courier's shipping rates have gone up, so "if you find anyone who can do it, check 'em out"

:wtf:

Is that lazy or what? I gave them my complete address and everything. I'm gonna keep on them, though.

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update-

Finally got some pricing info on the Jetspeed front, so here it is. I converted from the Australian dollars they were quoting me to US:

Front - 595 AUD = $358.74 US Dollars
Shipping - 480 AUD = 289.40 US Dollars

Total = $648.14 US Dollars

Shipping is an estimate, of course. Anyway, I kept on them and they finally responded (the first estimate in my previous post was wrong, btw). Expensive to be sure, but I'm still seriously considering it.

· Registered
1,074 Posts
gachamann said:
Update-

Finally got some pricing info on the Jetspeed front, so here it is. I converted from the Australian dollars they were quoting me to US:

Front - 595 AUD = $358.74 US Dollars
Shipping - 480 AUD = 289.40 US Dollars

Total = $648.14 US Dollars

Shipping is an estimate, of course. Anyway, I kept on them and they finally responded (the first estimate in my previous post was wrong, btw). Expensive to be sure, but I'm still seriously considering it.
accoridng to my calculations, 45% of the cost is gonna go to shipping!?!?!!!!

you may wanna think about that again
those guys u r dealin with dont sound too interested in any business
if a dealer treated me that way, i would say the hell with him

· Registered
2,305 Posts
hmmm, if i was you i would stay away, shipping a kit from australia to the states, is going to be freight shipped, if they are reliable and as you can see they didnt even awnsered the emails, which means that you might not even recieve anything at all, and i you do, you will be waiting for months. and hopefully it will have surived the trip....
good luck

· Registered
2,546 Posts
a1even said:

hahahahahaha..... no, it is. bum.
well hey BUM..if you look closely on the stickers, it says TEAM JETSPEED and thats how the logos are for the REAL TEAM JETSPEED. so hahhahaha, yes, bumfock.

· Registered
2,546 Posts
oh yeah. and also, the sides have a sticker called "CWEST" which is probably a customized replica CWEST side off of someone elses car. and the front looks kind of similiar to it. so OBVIOUSLY you know why i THOUGHT it wasnt a jetspeed kit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.