NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok guys, i saw multiple commercials for this on spike yesterday morning. On December 18th, and 19th, JGTC racing will be at California Speedway! They were airing commercials advertising to buy tickets to it. I believe Spike will be airing it LIVE and Speed Channel will most likely be doing the same. So remember the dates guys! Also, Team Toyota/Esso will be racing their supra... when i was watching about it, they took out the Twin Turbo engine and put in a V8 engine. Also, the lead competitors are the Team Toyota/Esso Supra, The Team Acura NSX, and the Team Nissan/Nismo 350z. This will a very fun watch and i dont know about you but i cant wait!!!

-greg

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Originally posted by silverCELICAgt-s

Ok guys, i saw multiple commercials for this on spike yesterday morning. On December 18th, and 19th, JGTC racing will be at California Speedway! They were airing commercials advertising to buy tickets to it. I believe Spike will be airing it LIVE and Speed Channel will most likely be doing the same. So remember the dates guys! Also, Team Toyota/Esso will be racing their supra... when i was watching about it, they took out the Twin Turbo engine and put in a V8 engine. Also, the lead competitors are the Team Toyota/Esso Supra, The Team Acura NSX, and the Team Nissan/Nismo 350z. This will a very fun watch and i dont know about you but i cant wait!!!

-greg
yeah to bad we can only se it on TV

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
if i fly out does anyone have the extra room for me to crash with them. i'll be broke trying to fly that close to xmas. if not i'll find somewhere.
justin

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
It's hard to predict who gonna win in JGTC. Anyone wanna take a shot at it? I'm gonna hafta say, the Cusco Subaru Impreza in the GT300 and Yellow Hat Supra in the GT500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts