NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any1 goin? Im goin out there with a grp for a long weekend.

The race
If you dont know about the JGTC race gohere
The weekend pass is $50. Read all the events on that site.....its gonna be non-stop. This is the GT spec race to see in 2004 in North America. Its in Ontario,CA.
Best bet is flying into Long Beach.

my current plan
Imagine this scenario, fly in thurs night. Check in to Hotel and rest. Roll to the Tuner Shooutout with SocalEvo on Friday. Maybe have a Socal/Evo-NY BBQ and party on Frday night. JGTC sat. Clubs sat night. JGTC Sunday. Rest Sunday night. Fly back to NY sometime Monday.

·
Registered
773 Posts
kinda far out there twan, lol....

Man I wish I could go. Speaking of trips though, I am going to the Sema Show in vegas. I know Sema's not open to the public but if anyone else wants to go I'm registering for passes and getting my flight/hotel next week. I don't know if you guys know or not but I opened and own a performance/audio shop in CT now. So It wouldn't be a problem to add some people if they wanted to go. Its going to be one hell of a time.

Sema show Nov 1st - 5th

Flight: Direct flight out of JFK/ NY
Hotel: 4 nights/5 days at Mirage (biggest pool in vegas) ;)
Price: $580 for everything a person, prob cheaper if more go. pretty cheap if you ask me. I've seen some hotel/flights packages around $300 at some of the crappier hotels off the strip. But hey if your gonna go, you gotta go Big.

Prob gonna stay Sunday (halloween?) - thur or monday - friday to keep costs down. Weekend hotel/flight prices are higher.

If you'd like more details just shoot me a pm. So far its just me and my older sister going. The more the merrier. First round of drinks is on me! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts