NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of GTS wheels (16x7 +38) and a set of tC wheels (17x7 +45). The tires on the GTS wheels are shot (cracking in the tread) and the tC wheels have no tires or tpms sensors. There are no bends that I saw on either set. The GTS wheels have some rust and some brake dust staining but are in otherwise good shape, the tC wheels have some minor scrapes. A nice plasti-dip job of a color of your choosing will take care of any of the fore-mentioned issues. $100 will take the set of your choosing.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If only you were closer. Been looking for a cheap set of gts wheels to paint.
I'd be willing to meet halfway, but you're a little further away than I was planning on driving. ;)

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You got some photos of the TC wheels? Have a local friend who might be interested in them.
I'll see if I can get some pics tonight. Where is local? I'm in Springfield.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If only you were closer. Been looking for a cheap set of gts wheels to paint.
If I don't sell them before December, I'm headed to Kissimmee the first part of December to visit my folks. I will keep you in mind and try to make sure there is enough room for them if you'd still be interested then.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
If I don't sell them before December, I'm headed to Kissimmee the first part of December to visit my folks. I will keep you in mind and try to make sure there is enough room for them if you'd still be interested then.
Small world, I live in Kissimmee now. Sounds good man let me know if you still have them then.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tC wheels sold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts