NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shenandoah Speedway is having the ISCARS series cars coming for a 150-lap race on Saturday, July 1st. This is just like a NASCAR race with domestics & imports. Actually, the only import cars in the series are 7th gen celicas with 400+hp Tundra V8's. (Yeah, I know Prinya, they're only celica bodies & they only turn left :rolleyes: )
I'm DEFINITELY going, since I went last year and this was one of the most fun races to watch that I have ever seen. Lots of rubbing, bumping, and vengeful short-track racing!!!

The track is about 45 minutes away on the other side of Luray. Would any of you guys & gals like to come with me? You could come up and swim during the day and then we could head to the races. The race starts at 7pm, I think.
Here is the link for the track for more info:
www.shenandoahspeedway.com
and here is the link for the racing series:
www.iscarsonline.com

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Pity it's on a Saturday. I gotta work. I won't be able to attend. That and I think I'll get lynched by the ******** up there.

Oh, that and NASCAR == :thumbdown :chuckles:

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
kaioshin said:
Pity it's on a Saturday. I gotta work. I won't be able to attend. That and I think I'll get lynched by the ******** up there.
All the ******** at the Richmond NASCAR race came up to me and shook my hand. It was like an African seeing a white man for the first time. One guy even felt comfortable enough to use the N-word around me, when he described another spectator. That was something....

A few of them were upset that I was cheering for Jeff Gordon, but that's why I cheer for him. :chuckles:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Beast said:
kaioshin said:
All the ******** at the Richmond NASCAR race came up to me and shook my hand. It was like an African seeing a white man for the first time. One guy even felt comfortable enough to use the N-word around me, when he described another spectator. That was something....

A few of them were upset that I was cheering for Jeff Gordon, but that's why I cheer for him. :chuckles:
You were prolly just lucky you caught them at buzzed instead of sober or stupid drunk. :chuckles:

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
kaioshin said:
Beast said:

You were prolly just lucky you caught them at buzzed instead of sober or stupid drunk. :chuckles:
******** only have a limited amount of hate to spread around. Why waste it on their star math students, restaurant owners, and dry cleaners? AZN POWA! :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Beast said:
kaioshin said:
******** only have a limited amount of hate to spread around. Why waste it on their star math students, restaurant owners, and dry cleaners? AZN POWA! :thumbup:
haha. why not? :wtf:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kaioshin said:
Excuse not good enough! It doesn't start until 7pm. I'll protect you from the ********.

schlegelbagel said:
man, why does it have to be so far away?
It's not. YOU are far away! Stay the nite!

Butt Dyno said:
I'm autoxing that day, it sounds cool tho.
Again, it doesn't start until 7pm.

neological said:
AutoX that day though it does sound interesting.
And again, 7pm

dbzog said:
...Very interested. I do have to see what my work schedule brings.
Cool Dennis! Just lemme know.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
kaioshin said:
skreemin_trdgts said:
trdguy1981 said:
Sounds cool but we have a meet here in Va beach.
I thought the meet was this Saturday, June 24th.
This race is NEXT Saturday, July 1st.
Uhhhhhh.... I'm busy that night. I gotta wash my hair. :rofl:
Wow. thats funny. Id like to go but I dont know if I could make that drive in time after work.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts