NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there is a huge Club RSX Honda/Acura meet in Ft. Desoto on July 22nd. If anyone is interested in making a celica cameo respond to this and maybe we can ride up 2gether. I am a member so if you're interested tell me and I can sign you up. Peace

·
Registered
759 Posts
i wouldent want a bunch of rsx's showing up at a toyota meet, that's kinda weird. might as well just call it a "car meet" :lame:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude my car is completely stock and I have been to their meets and nobody cares. Everybody is cool.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
if im correct it is a car meet. most of the cars are going to be mazda, the celicas will be just as odd as the hondas.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well it was supposed to be a CRSX meet but actually everyone who is on any forums found out about it so you're probaly right. You coming?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK hey I was wrong I got confirmation today that it is a Mazda meet but all cars are going. Toyotas, Hondas, Nissans, I am sure some skittles (they're everywhere), and proly some euros.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
i remember at one of the celica meets in orlando, we were all on top of the parking garage for a pic and all these accords came up and parked on the other side of the lot.

i think we were on their turf. :scared:

·
Banned
65 Posts
mukalicious said:
i remember at one of the celica meets in orlando, we were all on top of the parking garage for a pic and all these accords came up and parked on the other side of the lot.

i think we were on their turf. :scared:
Celica Forum, ASSEMBLE! :chuckles:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts