NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, so Chris is coming back to WA and the weather is getting nice so I figure why not to try and coordinate a meet or something?
Since only a few Celicas usually make it out we should try a meet and do something or a meet at another meet.

Just throwing out some ideas we could
1) Do a group event thing like go-karting at K1 Speed
2) Meet at another meet such as the old school reunion (June 10th) http://www.facebook.com/events/333417026698727/
3) Meet at the Golden Gardens meet (June 3rd)
http://www.facebook.com/events/392740387412604/

Open to suggestions as well :wiggle:

P.S. Mike (trdmsprts27) Isn't invited because he's too busy hoarding

·
keep spoolin..
1,531 Posts
:D i cant wait to get back!!! 1st thing arbys! 2nd: drive a car ahahah

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
fawk youuuuuu mike! lol

i may not go to golden gardens. the guy at ravspec lied to me about my wheels arriving last week and they actually arrive at the end of this month. which in turn means i wont have them till the first friday or the monday after. but i got a free set of work lugs for being given the wrong information lol

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Be sure to bring your lady friend and her Supra!
Maybe Nik can bring out the New Low people as wel
I'm guessing Friday/Saturdays work best for everyone if we dont choose a meet at a meet?

Mike wanna gimme those lugs, if you do I'll invite you

·
keep spoolin..
1,531 Posts
nice score on the lugs! sucks your wheels wont be in. And weekends work best for me, cant really get out during the week unless it an evening like 6-7pm

·
keep spoolin..
1,531 Posts
i get back to WA the 19th, only have my es300 until i get back from vacation which is june 5-20. Then i will have picked up the g35 and celica parts :D

·
keep spoolin..
1,531 Posts
if we waited until then mike will be happy and have his wheels on! and give plenty of time to fit into peoples schedules and def have a lot of action to see and people be entertained

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will for sure be at Formula Drift since I work on the track when the come to Evergreen.
Im just eager to have a Celica meet already! It's been way too long. Also I should be at the FR-S launch party thing in Redmond if anyone else is going to come out

·
keep spoolin..
1,531 Posts
mike you gotta get me track side

·
keep spoolin..
1,531 Posts
or get me in on working with ya!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Maybe Nik can bring out the New Low people as wel
I'm guessing Friday/Saturdays work best for everyone if we dont choose a meet at a meet?
Ya I can see if anyone from new low would be down. They are mostly VW guys right now. :marky: we kind of hit a wall with new members.

Hey guys, so Chris is coming back to WA and the weather is getting nice so I figure why not to try and coordinate a meet or something?
Since only a few Celicas usually make it out we should try a meet and do something or a meet at another meet.

Just throwing out some ideas we could
1) Do a group event thing like go-karting at K1 Speed
2) Meet at another meet such as the old school reunion (June 10th) http://www.facebook.com/events/333417026698727/
3) Meet at the Golden Gardens meet (June 3rd)
http://www.facebook.com/events/392740387412604/

Open to suggestions as well :wiggle:

P.S. Mike (trdmsprts27) Isn't invited because he's too busy hoarding
All sounds good to me. There is Grand Prix raceway too. They are indoors and have gas powered go karts instead of K1 where they have electric I believe.

I think I am going to be at golden gardens no matter what, maybe the meet at Griotts too.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like the electric karts more since they have low end torque, and instant power. Gas karts like at Traxx and Sykart are about 6.5 and one gear so once you let off the gas/hit the brakes you have to wait till the motor revs back up for power. Electric karts > Gas karts

·
keep spoolin..
1,531 Posts
just dont let off :p brake boost the throttle ahaha

·
keep spoolin..
1,531 Posts
thats retarded

1 - 19 of 19 Posts