NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Peyote
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry... I went on hiatus for like months after I joined. Hahahhaha. Life. :[

She's not much right now, but I love her and I have tons planned for her. ;) I only have 20 pictures right now, it's hard to find a good place to take photos without being awkward.

Named her Peyote, after the desert flower and or drug (lol). She was listed for $8900 when I first found her listing. Only had one owner. Finalized price at $6,500 at 84k miles, 87k current. The guy was a military man, and he was originally going to trade it into a dealership that offered him $6,400. Kinda sad really, but this was a real gem to find.

Flatback, no mods as of yet, lowered from stock (no idea what springs/coilovers though), Enkei RS6's, Alpine head stereo system, and Boss 1500 amp + 12' ported Kenwood.

Goals: AEM intake, sway bars, new suspension, silenced catback/magnaflow, quick release, and eventually, a Turbocharger. haha.

These all go in kinda chronological order. But not much changes as I said before hahah.

Stock headlights with tint wrap. It was really cracked, but it wasn't terribly noticeable.

Me and my good bro's EK4.

And then I had replaced her bad lights with new black housings. I wanted halos at first, but too many people had them, so I stuck with regulars. I prefer how they look anyway.

Then I had HIDs.

NEEDS MOAR LOW!!!

Bad shot haha.

Bay. :)

Hah, I hope it isn't too huge of a post. ;-;
Blah enjoy

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts

I really like this shot a lot! Maybe it's the clouds and the way the picture is, something about it...

Anywho, very nice celica you got there! Of course the needs moar low is going to come but for what you have now it's pretty decent. Are your fogs aligned right? One of them looks a little off and don't worry about looking awkward while taking pictures:chuckles: All of us do it and we don't care what others think. We're enthusiasts about our cars!:headbang:

·
Peyote
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice, i like it :thumbup:

just a bb trunk lip and and clean those tyc tail lights and it would look awesome
Haha Thanks! Give me some time and I'll definitely make her look a lot better. >:D

·
Peyote
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I really like this shot a lot! Maybe it's the clouds and the way the picture is, something about it...

Anywho, very nice celica you got there! Of course the needs moar low is going to come but for what you have now it's pretty decent. Are your fogs aligned right? One of them looks a little off and don't worry about looking awkward while taking pictures:chuckles: All of us do it and we don't care what others think. We're enthusiasts about our cars!:headbang:
Thank you! And yeah, there's tons more work I wanna do to it. It'll be great when I'm finally done, said no man ever. LOL

And yes, I believe the driver's side is a little too high up. I just haven't gotten the change to adjust it yet. I currently have a slight ant infestation in my car cause of the parking lot and it's driving me nuts. :[

·
2,644 Posts
i like it minus the rims, meh they look like pepboy rims, sorry im really picky lol

but either way it looks nice, also is it just me or does your front lip look a bit odd...?
anyways nice car man, great pick up with that low of miles :)

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
For some reason, I think that most WW front lips' middle piece has a sagging problem. My friend's was the same.

Wow...back in the day when I first got my celica...I'm the one on the right.

·
Peyote
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i like it minus the rims, meh they look like pepboy rims, sorry im really picky lol

but either way it looks nice, also is it just me or does your front lip look a bit odd...?
anyways nice car man, great pick up with that low of miles :)
Oh my god tell me about it. I want to get some new rims when I can, but I'm still looking. I really want some Vossens for show, but then again, I want something nice for performance.

Yeah, It's always been like that. I think it's slightly like... not loose, but not quite... right. I know what you're talking about though.

Since it's a 2003, I was kinda bummed that I realized it didn't have the original nose. I kinda prefer that, so I might change to that later...

·
Peyote
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For some reason, I think that most WW front lips' middle piece has a sagging problem. My friend's was the same.

Wow...back in the day when I first got my celica...I'm the one on the right.
Oh yeah tell me about it. I feel like mine sags alot because the previous owner ran the curb on the passenger's side... Nonetheless, I still want the original '03 nose grill. *_*

And yours is beautiful.

·
Registered
432 Posts
looking good man!! keep updating !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts