NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
jeez...that del sol's wing is ridiculously high! I think if he took it off, and had something more flush it'd look 10x better, but anyhow, your car's lookin bad ass as alwayS!

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
the del slow looks horrid.....love the wheels on that baby purple :wtf: wanna be rsx/s2000 civic......the front is a little wierd on your car cuz its boxy...but overall its sweet.....

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wish they were mine !!

the other two are other members of the crew i am with - team IMPULSE

oh yeah.... the del sol is NOT slow !!

(i dunno all the specs but it's got a turbo)

·
Registered
14 Posts
the conversion on the civ is pretty clean...i just hope a girl owns the car

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
the celica looks the best out of hte whole pack. i'm not a fan of all those crazy conversions. they should have just bought what car they are trying to make their car look like now from the beginning.

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
supra tails conversions are so early 90's

otherwise, the civic is clean, the conversions aren't TOOO wild, and they are nicely done...

the celica is nice and smooth... you need some FI soon to keep up with team pastel, i mean team IMPULSE :wiggle:

JDM headlights!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the seats are still currently on backorder from sparco

i guess a set of leather milanos are hard to come by and after talking directly with the guys at sparco-usa, they said that they are easily at least 3-4 months before i'll get 'em (the still have orders for seats they have to fill from back in november)

i am getting a hook-up on a set of bright royal blue tenzoR seats that are gonna be temporarily thrown in until the milanos arrive

oh.... and yes, i DO need some FI and a burley FMI !!!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
djTOY_2000 said:
the seats are still currently on backorder from sparco

i guess a set of leather milanos are hard to come by and after talking directly with the guys at sparco-usa, they said that they are easily at least 3-4 months before i'll get 'em (the still have orders for seats they have to fill from back in november)

i am getting a hook-up on a set of bright royal blue tenzoR seats that are gonna be temporarily thrown in until the milanos arrive

oh.... and yes, i DO need some FI and a burley FMI !!!
hell yeah man!! I was goign to get leather milanos but the price kind of turned me away but **** would i love some of those!!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.