NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new here. I bought a GTS two days ago and this car surpassed my every expectations. This car is so fast! I previously owned a turbo 626 and it doesn't even compare. The 626 runs low 15s...and the celica feels like it could be in the high 14s! The only mod it has is a injen cai.

I get compliments left and right and people honk at me or rubberneck out of their cars to get a glimpse of mine. There's people who would show off in their cars. Or people would come up to me and ask about it. And I only had the car for two days! I guess the color blue really brings out the shape of the celica.

When I get my car washed I'll post pics!

· Registered
481 Posts
welcome

· Registered
152 Posts
yah man...u know celicas have the nicest bodies (i personally think) than any other car in its class out there. The RSX is a boxy looking hatchback, the new eclipse..dont even get me started...and Civic SI's are just plain ugly. you got the best looking car on the street..congrats

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.