NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone! It has been way too long since I have been on here. Even though I traded my GT-S 2 years ago, this is still my favorite forum. I traded the GT-S for a Mazdaspeed3 as some of you know but after a year the engine had some serious problems so it got traded for an 06 Mustang GT. This is my 2nd GT and I love both of them, but I have always been a huge Mustang fan. Here are a few pics of the current GT just to show my new project. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
Check out my thread 03GTS :)

Those are the Fr500s I wanted except they didn't make Black Chrome in the S197 Offset.

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
I love mustangs :) but I hate the dickhead drivers who think going straight is the only form of racing. You came from a celica so you're cool :thumbup:

I myself am thinking about a 99-04 as my first mustang.

Can we get a bench race up in hereeee? Where's NoRuLz?

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice pony!
I think the newer models revised it, but I don't like the design of the e-brake. :shrugs:

Welcome back. :wave:
Thanks bro! What are you driving now. You were rocking the MR2...right?
Check out my thread 03GTS :)

Those are the Fr500s I wanted except they didn't make Black Chrome in the S197 Offset.
Thanks man and I have definitely looked through your thread. Your Stang is really nice!

My FR500's are actually the 99-04 offset 18x9, 18x10. The rears poke a tiny bit but I love the look. The black chrome is bad a$$ too!
I love mustangs :) but I hate the dickhead drivers who think going straight is the only form of racing. You came from a celica so you're cool :thumbup:

I myself am thinking about a 99-04 as my first mustang.

Can we get a bench race up in hereeee? Where's NoRuLz?
Thanks! My GT will never see the drag strip as I am more of a road race kind of guy. My GT is used for cruising and spirited rides through the mountains. I think you would like a 99-04, my old GT was an 04. Try to find a Mach 1 or a Cobra if you want that style though because they have the 4V engine.

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
^i was thinking more of a v6 99-04 :gap: I know I know its only a v6,but it would be my first RWD vehicle and i would probably only keep it for a year. I'm addictes to driving my friends v6 mustang. It just feel so different.

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you get a shot of how they stick out?

On and BVent? Let's bench race:gap:
Here you go. Before the adjustable panhard brace the drivers side stuck out more but now they both barely poke.

^i was thinking more of a v6 99-04 :gap: I know I know its only a v6,but it would be my first RWD vehicle and i would probably only keep it for a year. I'm addictes to driving my friends v6 mustang. It just feel so different.
Yeah it is totally different. The 99-04 will not handle near as good as a Celica but it is more comfortable IMO just because of the size of the car.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
Your Celica will rape that body V6 in every aspect. They are also very shitty cars. Go big or go home :gap:

·
Murse Practitioner.
2,911 Posts
Thanks! Any mods on her Stang?
So far we have 17x9 wheels from an 03-04 cobra in matte black, HID with tinted headlights, fogs and tails, stillen sway bars, Granatelli intake and 3" exhaust including catless x-pipe. Tuned with SCT X3 on 87 octane because at the time she didn't want to pay for premium fuel in CA. Made 323rwhp.

Got a readers ride on here somewhere that needs updating.

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
Your Celica will rape that body V6 in every aspect. They are also very shitty cars. Go big or go home :gap:
I thought the v6 was relatively reliable...at least from what I googled on mmustang forums concerning the 99-04 years o_O

Plus rwd=drift cahhhhhrr

·
Registered
276 Posts
I thought the v6 was relatively reliable...at least from what I googled on mmustang forums concerning the 99-04 years o_O

Plus rwd=drift cahhhhhrr
lol, the whole thing is a turd.

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So far we have 17x9 wheels from an 03-04 cobra in matte black, HID with tinted headlights, fogs and tails, stillen sway bars, Granatelli intake and 3" exhaust including catless x-pipe. Tuned with SCT X3 on 87 octane because at the time she didn't want to pay for premium fuel in CA. Made 323rwhp.

Got a readers ride on here somewhere that needs updating.
Very nice! Mine has Airaid CAI, Pypes Pype Bomb exhaust, Pypes x pipe with cats, Eibach Pro kit, Steeda UDP, FRPP STS, Staggered 18" FR500, J&M adj panhard bar. I have a few more plans for it but not a lot more. I am very happy with it as it is but I can't control myself.
NICE chris!!!

I guess the kid is all grown up now for you to move back to a 2 door

come visit us in the southeast will ya?

haha car regardless!
Thanks, Nam! Yeah my son is almost 7 now so he fits nice in the Stang. I will definitely visit the SE forum.

Plus rwd=drift cahhhhhrr

For what it's worth my aunt has had a 2000 V6 Mustang for 12 years with 0 issues. It has been driven very easy though.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts

Plus rwd=drift cahhhhhrr
Peg leg is no good for drift.

Food for thought. The Ford Explorer is statistically the most unreliable car in America. The Mustang has a version of the 4.0 from the Explorer.

·
Registered
642 Posts
looks really good, diggin the wide wheels. and i gotta agree with brianventura, its gunna look good since you came from a celica lol, all the mustangs around here all tacky with tool drivers.

what kinda problems did u have with the speed3?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.