NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im kinda new to the forum and just figured id introduce myself because i might want to try and attend some of these meets.

Well the names Mike and im a youngin...still in high school..graduating this year though. Live in the Glen Burnie area. Its about 20 minutes away from Baltimore. Don't really have the big bux to mod my car alot as you can see by the short list but i do what i can. I just love to drive it...well i love driving period.

Just lettin you all know im here and interested in attenind some of these meets.

Also in the racing stories forum there was that talk of gettin together on Ritchie Hwy for a nite of like racing and stuff just to see what everyone can do. Well i say we try and do that this weekend. Love to see how my driving compares to everyone elses. Dont get the chance to race many celica's. No one else around here really owns a gts. Only seen about 4 diff. ones since i got my car.

Just thought id holla...

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Welcome aboard, It is always good to have new members..you will find that everyone in the club are good people. We might be having a mod-meet as you can see in the post, it would be a great opportunity to come and meet the group. BTW my name is Jeremy.

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
you are correct sir

·
Registered
179 Posts
welcome :) i'm kinda new here too but the guys have been really nice and i've fitted in quite well, i'm sure you're gonna enjoy getting together with us.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Wasssssuuuuuupppppp.........Cool Cool......We might do the racing thing on Friday night........so Deff come out and meet up :D

Slava

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome Mike! Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
...how old are ya (might not be the youngest one no more :()

im Lark... ive been up to glen burnie a few times on ritchie highway on friday/saturday nights

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
MicaCeli said:
Wasssssuuuuuupppppp.........Cool Cool......We might do the racing thing on Friday night........so Deff come out and meet up :D

Slava
Slava, you may not have filled out the DCM7thGEN application but there is no street racing.

So if you want to do that it fine just dont include it in the DCM stuff. Just to watch out backs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im 18...so i dunno...u still the youngest?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
oh wow another white celi !!!!!!
Now i don't have to be the only one........yeah you need to come to some of the meets......and you can park beside me,we need to stick together LOL away from the red's,silver,blue and wanna be blue but look black,and black's....welcome

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Hi Mike. I'm up north in Cockeysville.

We do allow racing, just no street racing. Keep it to the track is our rule. Personally, i find it a good rule and plan to hit the track once, just for the heck of it.

Hopefully we will see you at the next meet.

-Liz

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Oh yeah, and welcome to the club Mike. Looks like next meet will be at my house, and hopefully Sean's work.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts