NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 3 point removable, I currently have no plans for production as there was little interest before, I just thought I'd get your opinions on it.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Nice job. Amazing what some people can do on their own. I know I couldn't make that for the life of me. Fixing engines and working on cars is a different story. :gap:

So how did you make it?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EzRidA said:
Nice job. Amazing what some people can do on their own. I know I couldn't make that for the life of me. Fixing engines and working on cars is a different story. :gap:

So how did you make it?
I got a small machine shop in my garage and a MIG welder and I made it all up. I got the main bar turned at a shop because it's to long for my equipment by 4 inches. It's made of solid 6061 T6 aluminum, it just bolts into brackets in the car.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Thats awsome I want one hehe!!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Wow, those are some VERY nice welds. Great job! - I suck at welding aluminum so I give you mad props for that!

Looks sweet, and clean.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
very nice, if i didn't already have my TRD 3 point, i'ld definitely be interested in one....if the price is right, i'm sure you'll find buyers....one thing I can say is that my TRD 3 point was one of the best mods i've done to my car....made an incredible difference....unlike the front bar, barely noticable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.