NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"late 2002 and early 2003 model year toyota celica fuel tank check value safety recall notice" to be exact.

i recieved it from toyota motor sales in sd so im assuming some of you guys have already recieved this.

the paper states approximately 2 hours of wait or more, but logically speaking wont they have to replace my whole gas tank? i haven't had problems with my gas at all but i've heard of alot of people with 02 celicas having overflowing tanks.

has anyone gone through with this? damn i really need my car during school too...

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yeah my sh*t overflows every god damn time so Yeah I need to get that fixed never got a notice though!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
DrunkenTiger said:
what would happen if you were to ignore a recall.
Nothing, some people never get 'em. There's no warranty voiding or anything like that.

This is cool, so it's not just my tank that sucks, everytime I go to fill up the friggin' thing spills out all over the place.

·
Registered
374 Posts
white2003gts said:
Yeah my sh*t overflows every god damn time so Yeah I need to get that fixed never got a notice though!!!
You don't need the notice to get the work done, you can just go in and if your car is covered, then you're good. They run you VIN# to check for eligibility BTW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts