NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving back home on i-10 in LA wit my cruise set to 75 wit my g/f watchin a movie from my in-dash dvd player. then dis state trooper passes me up on the left lane but immediately slowed down. when he had enough space he immediately went into my lane and tailgating me. so i didn't pay any attention to him but then i noticed a faint flash of blue and i realized he turned his headlights off. well after dat he quickly started going to the emergency lane. well i thought he was pullin me over so i put my emergency blinkers on and pulled over. as i sat there i saw him coming from behind and after he stopped he turned on his headlights and the famous blue/red strobes. i sat there for awhile until he told me to stop out of my car. he immediately yelled for me to take my hands out of my pocket. well, he told me it was illegal for me to have any kind of tv in the drivier's view. dat i didn't argue cuz i don't kno the exact law behind dat in la. i asked him about all those other suvs/trucks who has the monitors coming down from the ceiling in front of the driver's view but he responded sayin dat was illegal and dey shouldn't have dat. but then he says dat my exhaust is illegal. i'm running a hayame exhaust wit a straight pipe. but i told him wat if it was under the decibel limit (don't kno if it is or anything) but he reponded dat any kind of modification to the exhaust except the stock exhaust is illegal. i argued and told him what about all those tested exhausts and trucks who are running straight-pipes and glass-packs. and u kno those are way louder than mine. he didn't give me a ticket but he said i should get dat fixed when i have the chance. during the whole time he told me to get my hands out of my pocket like 4 times for his own saftey. i kno i shouldn't have them in my pocket but he was just so uptight about it.

so i got back into my celica and my g/f asked me wat he wanted. i told her i a ticket for 'television in driver's view' and she told me dat i had the right to stay inside my car. she said something about the driver has the right to stay in the car if he feels uncomfortable with the cop alone and dey can't ask u to step out your vehicle. she said i shouldn't of stop for dat less than a sec flash of his lights and she said she noticed he turned off his headlights. also, she said he shined his flashlights at her short skirt for a long time while i was walking behind my car to meet him. i just dink dis is messed up. u don't see other cars/suvs/trucks gettin pulled over for tv in front of the driver's view. is he goin to pull over ever car for aftermarket exhaust? i dink dat if i didn't pull over as quickly as i did he would of followed me with his headlights turned off, which is entrapment. i dink dis is just another case of sport compact profiling.

·
Registered
319 Posts
VieTExchange said:
i was driving back home on i-10 in LA wit my cruise set to 75 wit my g/f watchin a movie from my in-dash dvd player. then dis state trooper passes me up on the left lane but immediately slowed down. when he had enough space he immediately went into my lane and tailgating me. so i didn't pay any attention to him but then i noticed a faint flash of blue and i realized he turned his headlights off. well after dat he quickly started going to the emergency lane. well i thought he was pullin me over so i put my emergency blinkers on and pulled over. as i sat there i saw him coming from behind and after he stopped he turned on his headlights and the famous blue/red strobes. i sat there for awhile until he told me to stop out of my car. he immediately yelled for me to take my hands out of my pocket. well, he told me it was illegal for me to have any kind of tv in the drivier's view. dat i didn't argue cuz i don't kno the exact law behind dat in la. i asked him about all those other suvs/trucks who has the monitors coming down from the ceiling in front of the driver's view but he responded sayin dat was illegal and dey shouldn't have dat. but then he says dat my exhaust is illegal. i'm running a hayame exhaust wit a straight pipe. but i told him wat if it was under the decibel limit (don't kno if it is or anything) but he reponded dat any kind of modification to the exhaust except the stock exhaust is illegal. i argued and told him what about all those tested exhausts and trucks who are running straight-pipes and glass-packs. and u kno those are way louder than mine. he didn't give me a ticket but he said i should get dat fixed when i have the chance. during the whole time he told me to get my hands out of my pocket like 4 times for his own saftey. i kno i shouldn't have them in my pocket but he was just so uptight about it.

so i got back into my celica and my g/f asked me wat he wanted. i told her i a ticket for 'television in driver's view' and she told me dat i had the right to stay inside my car. she said something about the driver has the right to stay in the car if he feels uncomfortable with the cop alone and dey can't ask u to step out your vehicle. she said i shouldn't of stop for dat less than a sec flash of his lights and she said she noticed he turned off his headlights. also, she said he shined his flashlights at her short skirt for a long time while i was walking behind my car to meet him. i just dink dis is messed up. u don't see other cars/suvs/trucks gettin pulled over for tv in front of the driver's view. is he goin to pull over ever car for aftermarket exhaust? i dink dat if i didn't pull over as quickly as i did he would of followed me with his headlights turned off, which is entrapment. i dink dis is just another case of sport compact profiling.
wtf did you just say

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
seriously i cannot tell whether or not you're more of a retard in real life or on the internet,... why were u driving and watching a movie at the same time dats not cool.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Originally posted by VieTExchange

:confused: :eslap: ummmm i lost you after you said "i was driving back home"

·
Registered
755 Posts
dat wad da dumbest ding I dever dread.

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Originally posted by Lormax
dat wad da dumbest ding I dever dread.
:chuckles:

Originally posted by jway83
he sold his "t" and his "h" to buy the tv in his dash
Bwahhahahahaa..... :rofl:

Seriously, I think I am stoopider since I read that post. :thumbdown

Aside from that (and not to sound EAYOR here), why do people think anyone gives a care when they get pulled over?

·
Registered
600 Posts
I can't believe you even pulled over. You know your Celica can out run cops, don't you?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Originally posted by S|Lv3rBu||et
Gods Chariot cannot be stopped by mere mortal law enforcement!!
AYE!!!!!!!
:chuckles:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts