NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well id rove all the way from my house to work this morning with the gaugge, its digital made by lumention, i am not looking for exact gauge, just something to look at lol. but its reading lean alittle. but the real question is, should the lights be moving alot and changein? becuase it just stays on the one led, is it not connected right to O2 sensor? i connected to the blue wire BEFORE the cat, with a butt wire tap, i didnt acutally cut the wire, u guys think i should just cut the wire and slpice togheter with out the butt wire tap to make sure i get a good connection? beucase this thing isnt moving at all?

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Hmmm...doesn't sound like it's getting a reading at all. I know the A/F gauge I had bounced all over the place, because your exhaust changes from lean to rich conditions all the time, when you let off the gas, when you accelerate, etc...

You should definetly check that connection, man. Wire taps are bad anyways, because they don't make clean connections.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aight man i will just cut the wire and put em together the correct way without hte butt wire tap, i thinkst hats the problem, i did it at like 10:00 last night so thats prolly why to. tahnks for u help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts