NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The results are amazing! They hug the road like a mofo. The ride is a lot more stable. As far as the ride comfort, its really stiff. My friend has the Eibach-KYB combo on his 240SX and its a little bit softer. I have TRD springs and TRD sways. I believe TRD springs have higher spring rates, hence a lot stiffer ride providing better performance IMO. I would definitely recommend to those who want a good performance upgrade on the suspension. The price is not bad either. I got all of them for $250 out the door about $175 cheaper than the TRD struts. But if you can afford it, you should go for the AGX or other adjustable ones.

Peace

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I just ordered a set of rear GR2's.
Was going to get some AGX's, but dont wanna dip into my turbo fund to much. lol.
Also I heard from my race shop that the AGX's at full suport are just a tad stiffer then the GR2's are. Many people clame its not worth messing with. Unless you get a set of AGX's for the front and GR2's in the rear. For a FWD car.
Gonna give it a try and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
DJ_GLITCH_OS said:
I just ordered a set of rear GR2's.
Was going to get some AGX's, but dont wanna dip into my turbo fund to much. lol.
Also I heard from my race shop that the AGX's at full suport are just a tad stiffer then the GR2's are. Many people clame its not worth messing with. Unless you get a set of AGX's for the front and GR2's in the rear. For a FWD car.
Gonna give it a try and see what happens.
i was thinkin about doing the same thing except i was going to go for tokico blues, and agx..

but i wasnt sure how it would feel.. anyone know?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I imagen you could use the front AGX's to adjust the teetering. Once that is done your ride should be pretty nice.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I could use the AGXs for the front. I just didn't want to spend too much at the time of purchase. Let us know how it work out on your car after the install. It should be smoother.

DJ_GLITCH_OS said:
I imagen you could use the front AGX's to adjust the teetering. Once that is done your ride should be pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Yea, LOL it would help if I asked how to spell that word. LMAO
My spell check says Its spelled right, but who knows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts