NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

before any srt4 lovers comment, I'd like to say that i personally have no problems with them and was originally going to get one before i got my celica.

· Registered
5,809 Posts
he should be aiming higher. i think the two cars are in different leagues. both great cars but the rivalry is usually
srt4 vs cobalt ss
evo vs sti
mustang vs camaro
celica vs rsx
civic vs corolla
miata vs s2000
supra vs skyline
etc etc

ive seen some cool plates on one evo it said ntimprezd
i thought it was great

· o-NO_oB-x
4,272 Posts

· Registered
885 Posts
Ok whatever you guys say, I'm not talkin from experience or anything I just know theres a crew of them where i'm from and their srt4's are defenitely dope. Yeah at the end of the day its still a neon and thats wack, but whatever.

· Registered
1,034 Posts
I seen a photo of an evo plate reading STI LOL, I cant seem to find it though, it was an evo ten if I recall, a blue one.

And I guess its safer to say STR4 LOL because an evo can usually beat them. Where an STI, not so much.

· Can't touch this.
15,077 Posts
Haha yeah I defenitely noticed your sig I bet it's fun as hell too, I rode in my cousins z06 and I thought that was a blast so i'm sure yours is insane.
Yeah. Car is great. I mean, I smoke everything I cross. It has a single turbo on top of the SC. I'm fixing for a twin turbo set up running dry nitrous. Thing should put down 1400rwhp. :)

Also, the member, k2snownsk8, has a mclaren. You should PM him for pictures

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.