NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just spoke with Carexcess a few minutes ago. He was telling me about the kit for our cars. It sounds like a really really good quality Vertical Door Kit for our cars and all other makes and models. They made it were it is 2-3 inchs higher then other VDC kits. They also have a really good price, he gave me the cheapiest quote, of any company. Check out there website for prices, or you can give them a call. He is a really nice guy and will work with you. Check out there website at www.carexcess.com or you can give them a call at 727-585-7878.

Thank You,
Ryan.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Now if only I lived in florida sigh. Got to love these once a year checks the state have you do here in PA.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bro I would not trust springman's with my car for a second. Carexcess price is very good. Springsman's does horrible work and they are not true to there price, they tell you one thing and then when your car is done they give you another higher price. For Example the guy with the veilside kit, his car is sooo messed up.

Ryan.

·
Registered
880 Posts
So wil are they doing anything to your car??? As far as i knew your ride was totally getting repainted...

I am going to let mine ride and see what happens. I think that they were in a pinch with Dave's car and just rushed it to get it out. I can tell you that i am paying the orignalyy qoted price and that is it.

·
Registered
880 Posts
PhatCellyGT said:
I agree w/ you man, I no longer affiliate w/ them....But, I did get my kit for 1500 before I booted em!!!! Hahaha
That is the same price that i got the kit for as well.

Celica70,

What work did you have done at springmans??? Or are you going off of Dave's car???

·
Registered
422 Posts
hey ryan ... talk to justin (lowredcruzr) about the door kit. car xcess isnt too far from justin's garage in tampa and he knows the guys at car xcess personally. i gotta good price from justin for them but im not about to spend that much on making my doors open the other way. good luck! the door conversion will make ur car look awesome. oh yea... justin can vouch for the good quality of the carxcess kit. its pretty much the decah kit for the civic rewelded to fit the celica.

-pucky

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Nah, I'm not having any work done up there now....I'm looking for a shop locally to do my work. It's gonna cost alot more, but I don't trust springmans PAINTING. The bodywork on VeilsideCeli's is freakin emaculate. The molding looks sweet as hell.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Well good luck Jamey,
I'm hoping your car comes out nice. He may have been rushed but that still is NO excuse for a pi$$ poor paint job. he had my car 3 months, and if he couldn't plan the process in that amount time then he deserves no break whatsoever.
i will tell you this tho, as of sunday he didn't touch your car as far preparing it for paint, wil can vouch it was still sitting outside saturday nite when he picked his up and it's been outside untouched for at LEAST a week.
so if you plan on picking it up on Saturday of this week, i have a feeling your paint job may be worse than mine. cuz mine was at least primed before he started painting a week before i picked my car up.
the man's a liar, he told wil that he started to prepare his bumper for paint and when we went to pick it up the damned thing was still in the truck of wils car.
well i'm done venting for now, again good luck i hope yours turns out better
dave

·
Registered
880 Posts
I hope that is not true about being a liar, but i will say he is a nice guy to talk to on the phone... LOL

Yeah Mark told me that my car was going to be started Monday. It actually sat there for almost 3 weeks without work being done to it because of them getting your car, and acouple of other cars done before Carlisle.

I will let everyone know Saturday night how my car turns out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.