NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just when i gave up...xs shows positive relase of their full blown kit. And i just blew about 1&1/2 grand on suspension. Now I'm back down to 2g's. Oh well time to save up again. I also just wanted to say congrats to Keyshawn on the turbo! And XS I'll have the money when the kit comes out!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
saiyajinc said:
just when i gave up...xs shows positive relase of their full blown kit. And i just blew about 1&1/2 grand on suspension. Now I'm back down to 2g's. Oh well time to save up again. I also just wanted to say congrats to Keyshawn on the turbo! And XS I'll have the money when the kit comes out!
Thanks, man! When you eventually get the turbo kit, trust me, you'll love it.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Like he said. He's been saving. :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
I hear you bro. I gave up on the turbo as well. Saving up for it then i was like its never going to happen so i order a Kam body kit and will be ordering nitrous later this week. Turbo will just have to wait untill next year!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gt-skid...don't get n2o man! Go turbo! The kit won't come out for another 2,3, maybe 4 months from now... I think that's enough time to save up. If not then a couple more months should do the trick. C'mon, power all the time, everytime!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts