NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love to wash my car.. wheels clean.. tire shine reflecting everything,.. then cruise around i guess.. what music does everyone here like to drive to.. just curious

*this shall NOT be moved because in any other section i'd get no replies.. im only famous here*

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok fine!... no one?...

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill do it myself... Micheal jackson - Beat it.. hahahaha.. or Billy jean, AC/DC, Van halen, crystal method... Paul Oakenfold, tiesto, Dj Sasha, Darude

Mana, enanitos verdes, Molotov, la ley, los heroes del silencio

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
My car doesn't allow me to listen to anything while driving.. Exhaust is broken off right after the cat.. damn speed bumps :angry:

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
Clasics......Willy, Beatles, Zepplin, Who, etc......

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Littleguy
Clasics......Willy, Beatles, Zepplin, Who, etc......
zeppelin... hell yeah

·
Registered
772 Posts
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
i love to wash my car.. wheels clean.. tire shine reflecting everything,.. then whore up the racing section i guess.. what music does everyone here like to drive to.. just curious

*this shall NOT be moved because in any other section i'd get no replies.. im only famous here*

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Liqquid
if my decision is to whore it shall be respected hahahaha

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
i love to wash my car.. wheels clean.. tire shine reflecting everything,.. then cruise around i guess.. what music does everyone here like to drive to.. just curious

You test the mods patience by doing this. Mike may not warn you but admins who visit may ban you with out much warning..........

Just a FYI

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by F35-JSF
You test the mods patience by doing this. Mike may not warn you but admins who visit may ban you with out much warning..........

Just a FYI
yea man.

BTW ur choice in music sux.

try reggaeton. Zion y Lennox. Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, tego calderon

·
Registered
772 Posts
so if they do ban him, will his "title" be "banned" instead of 12 second mexican?

maybe it will say "banned mexican"!!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so if they do ban him, will his "title" be "banned" instead of 12 second mexican?

maybe it will say "banned mexican"!!!
gggeeeeezzz, why do you guys have something against fast people with fast cars.. hahhahha

let em ban me if they want, i dont think there is anything wrong with what i did

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
gggeeeeezzz, why do you guys have something against fast people with fast cars.. hahhahha

let em ban me if they want, i dont think there is anything wrong with what i did

besides continuous breakage of rules.

·
Registered
772 Posts

hey, I got nothin against ya, I was just askin a question :laugh:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like just about all rock, but I don't have any musical boundries, from TBS to Bob Marley to Dream Theater to the Led. All music is good music.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey, I got nothin against ya, I was just askin a question :laugh:
i know you dont.. i can tell you secretly love me :gap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.