NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about 3 months of installing my kit its FINALLY painted and done. I'm pretty happy with how it came out, it looks great in person. There's still a few things I have to fix but they're not too terribly noticeable

Unfortunately I can't wash for 30 days and wax for 60 so I apologize for the dirt. I just wanted to snap some photos as it is before I went back to school, so hopefully sometime in the future I can get a good wash clay and wax in and then get some nice pics. Enjoy

edit: Oh and sorry for the crappy location... I was just trying to find someplace to get some quick pics and this was all I could find

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no its magnaflow. I think its just adjusted to be farther in but I like it better this way

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
it looks awesome, i have a magnaflow tip on a kaminari rear that kind of sticks out (in a way which hombre is talking about), and i think yours looks much better than mine.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
if its that adjustable, i'd like to see the top of the tip flush with the opening of the bumper.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It may not be adjustable to that extent, but I think the entire exhaust is slightly in because I had to custom fabricate and weld a new flange to the exhaust piping since the previous owner completely ****ed the exhaust system. If I can move it I'll try your advice the next time I see the car.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
lol its your car so if you like it keep it as is, my opinion should not be that important ;) but if you did ever move it out i'd like to see

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
that looks really good w/ the stock painted gt-s wheels :thumbup:
get an s2k antenna for sure.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Very nice and about time!

You might want to move the exhaust out a bit more. Where it's at right now, the exhaust fumes may start to turn the paint on the rear bumper yellow, like it has on mine. :faint:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.