NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if this is true.

I have a TRD exhaust and i heard if i get the Kaminari body kit..

My exhaust would make a rattle noise due to the new bumper.
something about it wouldn't hold the trd exhaust as well.

well hopefully i will get an answer.

ASAp

·
Registered
409 Posts
cachtran said:
Wonder if this is true.

I have a TRD exhaust and i heard if i get the Kaminari body kit..

My exhaust would make a rattle noise due to the new bumper.
something about it wouldn't hold the trd exhaust as well.

well hopefully i will get an answer.

ASAp
Why would your exhaust rattle with a new bumper?? No part of the bumper actually holds up the exhaust, and no part of the exhaust should touch the bumper. It may not fit, when I got my urethane kit on the exhaust pressed against the cut out for the tip, so I went to Midas and got them to weld off the last hanger and reweld it lower.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Re: Re: kaminari body kit

SilvCeli02 said:

Why would your exhaust rattle with a new bumper?? No part of the bumper actually holds up the exhaust, and no part of the exhaust should touch the bumper. It may not fit, when I got my urethane kit on the exhaust pressed against the cut out for the tip, so I went to Midas and got them to weld off the last hanger and reweld it lower.
:werd: the kam rear bumper doesnt and shouldnt touch and parts of the exhaust, and even if it did, i think it would be hard to make the exhaust rattle.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
i have the tanabe super racing medallion and all i can hear is the rattling from the resonator hitting the bumper. when you look at it, it hugs the especially when the RPM's are low. its really pissin me off!!! do you guys think i should have the rear hanger cut and lowered?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.