NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you kami kitters, do your wheel wheel plastics reach your fenders? Mine don't, any suggestions?

My side skirts paint is chipping off a bit in places, but other than that they are fine.

The front is the problem:

The lip is scraped bad and laying down low you can see how bad it is, probably needs to be shot again?

I hit a car now there a combonation scuff, and a little above the area the paint has spydered.

On the Right pillar for the fog lamp paint has chipped off

The worse problem is on the passenger side where at the end of the fender to the bumper is about a centimeter wide now, it wasn't this big before, it seems as if the tab on the fender is bent?

And the wheel wells plastic doesn't meet the bumper, so it sticks out kinda.

Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
all the kam kits to my knowledge that ive seen here in the dallas area including my kam kit the engine plastics are to short for the kam. bumper.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
zcs626 said:
all the kam kits to my knowledge that ive seen here in the dallas area including my kam kit the engine plastics are to short for the kam. bumper.
Really? My plastics reaches my Kam bumper just fine.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
my kit fits nice, your bumper is hanging down because when you scraped, you stripped a screw out, it happened to me a few times on my stock bumper, buy kam is still spotless :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts