NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys.....i am debating on whether or not to get the kazuma exhaust system......i want it because of the power but i am not a fan of a really LOUD exhaust...

i know from personal expierence that this exhaust is LOUD b/c Andy00GTS on here has the exhaust and the night he put it on i could hear him from about a mile away and it sounded like a damn GSXR motorcycle with a straight pipe lol....

anyways has anyone used this setup yet becuz i am very curious if this will really work and provide the maximum gains and actually gain more power across the RPM band as it states on their website..

-Kazuma Race Exhaust
-Car Chemistry 3-Disk Insert welded in the Kazuma right after the cat

i am seriously thinking about getting this setup and i was just wondering if anyone has it yet......thanks for the info

-Dustin

****by the way KillerM if u read thisi didnt wanna post another thread.....your engine torque brace was well worth 50 bucks and i am very very happy with its performance....perfect fit and i do NOT have any vibration at idle....maybe just a lil if i bog the engine down to far....ya know wha i mean...anyways thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
Leonidas in this forum has this setup but I don't think that he installed the insert yet. He told me that you can cut a disc off if it is too quiet for you., which is not likely....since you buy a kazuma

Theoretically speaking, this insert would be a restriction for your right now but according to their website you will actually have gains! I don't know how true this can be.

Another fact that I know for sure is that if you want a silencer for your kazuma you should place it as close to the Cat as possible and not at the tip. This way you will have less loss in hp.

·
Registered
125 Posts
id recommend the trd exhaust unless you like loud hardcore exhaust noises. Putting on a silencer is like getting a cheeseburger without the cheese.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i have the kazuma right now and yes it is loud, i also have the silencer put in (at the tip). there are ways that you can drive it to make not that loud for daily driving. it only gets really loud when you get on it.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok see the thing is i really like the kazuma becuase of its price also...plus its TRD u know...

i will probably try this setup but if i decide against it i might go with this setup...

a custom downpipe with high flow catco cat converter thru custom 2.5" pipe all the way back to the extended trd exhaust....

what do u think of that setup? which will defintely cost me a hell of alot more than just a kazuma with insert..

thanks
-Dustin

·
Registered
95 Posts
you are right it will cost more than the kazuma and will probably be loud as well. for the bang for your buck i would go with the kazuma just my opinion

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
There is no point of adding somthing to the kazuma...
Just leave it the way Kazuma is.. or just go with some custome setup...
Get some custom piping and some universal muffler that is very deep tone.....
That'll give you good flow and will be alot quieter then kaumza...

I have straight pipe with high flow cat... (no resonator) and Veilside... it's deep and not that loud like Kazuma... very packed sound.... normal driving is very nice.. and when I push it.. it sounds like it has some balls....

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i think im gonna take one for the team on this one tho.....

ill defintely post sound clips and pics and hopefully a dyno becuz they just built one at a motorsport shop close to me....thank god

so imma do this one for u guys....ill keep ya filled in

-Dustin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts