NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
WHITECELICAGTS said:
as soon as I posted this, i saw 2 more people bidded on it, i think the top bidder right now may be from this board
LOL your right man...its me...i just contacted david draper over the telly and hes got the hook-up....

really great price for the kazuma exhaust....

-Dustin

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wasn't gonna say anything cause i was gonna bid on it, but i said nah this time, why not show everyone this item. Hope you get it man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Andy00GTS said:
I thought that was you lol.. I cant believe you're going to get kazuma after hearing mine!
mine wont sound like yours...i wont have 2 or 3 resonators cut into it :D

oh yea...shipped to my house via ups ground is only 21 dollars.....talked to david about it....

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
WHITECELICAGTS said:
I wasn't gonna say anything cause i was gonna bid on it, but i said nah this time, why not show everyone this item. Hope you get it man! :thumbup:
hey its cool man....go for it....i prolly wont win it anyways cuz im gonna order it this week from david anyways

-Dustin

btw: my wings west body kit is getting installed this weekend...ordering trd kazuma exhaust, trd header, fidanza flywheel, trd clutch kit, & trd brake pads within the next 2 weeks

·
Registered
863 Posts
TRD2000GTS said:

hey its cool man....go for it....i prolly wont win it anyways cuz im gonna order it this week from david anyways

-Dustin

btw: my wings west body kit is getting installed this weekend...ordering trd kazuma exhaust, trd header, fidanza flywheel, trd clutch kit, & trd brake pads within the next 2 weeks
Looks like someone is joining me in the "in debt" club! lol

So you are going to try to run the kazuma with that flange thing at the header?

I wouldn't mind making a bet say 5 bucks.. that you'll be fed up with it within a week!

:D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
lol yea im joining the "in debt" club....oh well

not exactly sure what im gonna do with it yet but for sure a catco high flow cat, car chemistry tube muffler (which acts as a resonator)....ill put more thought into it when i get it and take it to tops exhaust

btw: it prolly wont be any louder than the exhaust i have on now...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.